Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2007

You gotta be kiddin' me.

No, I'm not in a bad mood. But I'm horribly tired and I still have to read two chapters of Foucault about the one thing, that I don't have: sex. Kthxbye.

Oh well, it doesn't bother me so much. If it did I'd do something about it, and currently I prefer to leave that part of my life alone. Studying and work don't leave much time for anything else anyway. My classes were fine today because I actually manage to participate. Let me tell you something.

You gotta come a little closer. And listen carefully. I --- am actually saying something in class. And it isn't even stupid. After three years I finally contribute! Isn't that great? (Imagine a big fat Doctor-grin here, when he sees once again how wonderful humans are.) So, studies are fine, apart from the amount of reading this week. I got the topics for the Hamlet-classes, one is one of the films, the other on Ophelia. I'm still thinking about the other class, I'm not so sure what I want to do there yet.

And considering work: you know, guys, I really like you. I'm not too reluctant to sacrifice my time for you and sell things and be nice to people and so on. But honestly: not five days in a regular studying week. And not on Friday at four. So, I'll call you tomorrow and try to explain that to you without the "Bitch, please!"-attitude in my voice that I'm speaking with right now, okay? Okay.

So, that was that. And now the last thing to rant about: Deutsche Bahn. You little bastards on strike, if I can't go home tomorrow I will be really really angry. Thanks for your attention.

2 Kommentare:

amanda james hat gesagt…

schönes englisch*kopfnick* ich will auch!!!*ganzdollkopfnick*

Purslane hat gesagt…

Na dann poste in Englisch! Mir war danach, also wird dieses Blog wohl wieder sprachlich gemischt.