Montag, 5. November 2007

Home!

Just the right feeling to start into a Monday but: I want to go home. I miss my Mom's cooking and I feel half starved. I want to take a walk through the forest, but another layer of mud on my once-yellow chucks and cuddle my dog. I want to have trees around me. Apart from that I have a kind of hellish week ahead with no weekend whatsoever because I work both Saturday and Sunday for ten hours each day.

Then I hardly slept at all last night. I mean it's my own fault in a way because I actually did not do very much during the day, so I wasn't tired, and I didn't eat enough, so I was hungry, and at four in the morning I was kinda bursting with energy and still awake. I guess I also got a bit overexcited because we planned the trip to Stratford it bit further last night. Until the online ticket service of the RSC crashed. It's not my fault, I swear.

Anyway, I'm looking ahead to a dreadful Monday. I should buy some bananas before I go to class. Which means I should get up, take a shower and get dressed.

2 Kommentare:

amanda james hat gesagt…

*giving a hug*

Purslane hat gesagt…

Even to Daleks? You naughty, you. ;-)