Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008

Even darker still.

I didn't like the brown background so now I've ended up changing the colour scheme of the blog so it fits with the header. Let's see, how long it will stay like that. Probably until I pick a header that is not blueish.

My day was very uneventful. It was very quiet and relaxed. I even worked out for half an hour. And I am very determined to go to the Kung Fu school after classes tomorrow and at least have a look at the school and so on. Last week I just sat on my arse all evening and I thought "Wow I should have gone check out that school". So let's see how far my determination takes me tomorrow.

And finally I have managed to update the book list. Two days before I have to finish the book that I added.

1 Kommentare:

amanda james hat gesagt…

uuhhh...it's really dark.please don't go any darker cause thats a bit scarry*g* and thanks for christian.really apreciated*g*