Montag, 21. Januar 2008

"I took a stroll on the old long walk of a day -I-ay-I-ay ..."

I've just made me some dinner which involved melting some really good Raclette cheese in the microwave, and suddenly everyone closes their doors. Gosh if I'd known I'd have done that earlier. For today I have gone over to ignore my flatmates, mostly because I don't have anything to say to them except "STFU!" and "Clean the bloody kitchen!" and I'm not really interested in what they might have to say. Their coldness has made me wonder somewhat if they are reading my blog and its obvious rants. If yes, dear flatmates, how about you stop stalking me and get a life? Yours sincerly.

But no, I don't think so. So, my general attitude towards these things is "You're not worth my attention or my anger".

BTW, I've rediscovered some nice cheery music. PS I love you used a bunch of Irish-American punk songs, so I got the soundtrack and some other stuff, and after a couple of hours listening to those songs you tend to think "Kiss me arse!" and enjoy yourself. I had the idea to summarize the stuff that we talk about in classes, but as I forgot my pen today it was kinda hard impossible to take notes, so maybe I'll start with this thing on Wednesday when we discuss Cultural Materialism in the Hamlet class. And now, please excuse me while I turn to writing and drinking my Chardonnay.

Oh, I almost forgot the bands: Flogging Molly and Steve Earle kinda stand out.