Freitag, 4. Januar 2008

Sleep is evil.

Well, I seriously screwed up this day. I slept until two o'clock which means that everything that I had planned to do today has gone out of the window. Well, almost everything. I managed to go to the bakery and I carried the second part of the Foucault text from my couch to the desk. Yeah. And I did the bit of sport that I intend to start my days with now. I wonder how long I will manage to do this.

I also watched the last episode of SGA that I hadn't seen yet, which was Progeny. I didn't manage to do any of the writing or reading that I intended to do. And I decided to leave cleaning the dishes to the person who actually has used it. And in 20 minutes I will be off to work. I so hope for the shop. Although bar means tips and maybe I will be willing to cough up the 12 euros for that fancy little agenda that I've been stalking around for a couple of weeks now.

So, a lot of uninteresting thoughts today. One interesting was the discovery that if I google my real name, nothing comes up. The decision to use pseudonyms on the internet has worked quite well; at least there is nothing out there to find for the general googling person. Nice.