Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008

Teh Squeee!

I just finished my day (11 hours at work - my feet are killing me) with watching Stargate Atlantis episode Quarantine. And now I'm horribly awake due to repeated squeeing because the scenes in the infirmary were so cute. I mean, it was textbook romance, but still it was so cute. *ship*

BTW, Shep must have really panicked that Teyla might still go into labour if he climbs out of the window of the tower. ;) Rodney's part of the story was rather sad. I guess it was his selfishness that pushed Katie away. He just thought of himself, and did not manage to say the right things at the right time. (Not his strength anyway, apart from when he's saving the day.)

And who saved the day this time? Radek! :D

More tomorrow, and then maybe even coherent. I have the feeling that half my brain is already asleep.