Freitag, 25. Januar 2008

You gotta be kiddin me!

May I just? Everyone out there with sensitive eardrums, please cover your ears right now. Thank you.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!!!

There is a note on the microwave saying "Please clean before next use" which is something I'm highly in favour of. But if these thickhead excuses for flatmates of mine put this thing up not as a little reminder for themselves but for me, I am going to plaster the whole kitchen with little notes SAYING JUST THE SAME THING!!! You really are Misses Thick-Thick-Thickety-Thickface from Thicktown, Thickania! And so are your dads!

Thank you for your attention.

5 Kommentare:

amanda james hat gesagt…

shall i come over and help you???? shall i? shall i?

Purslane hat gesagt…

Plastering the kitchen with little notes saying "Please clean me, or I am going to start developing intelligence and speaking abilities soon"? Yes please, I might need a little help. there are so many things in our kitchen that are bound to attack when you walk in at unawares. I usually take a big club with me when I go into the kitchen at night to get a glass of water.

Seriously, reality check, please. Cause these people really must have lost all connection to the real world already.

amanda james hat gesagt…

i know them.so please don't attack me*g*don't get to upset otherwise it has unpleasants effects on your body!!!i know for sure!

amanda james hat gesagt…

do you want to ring me? i am at home- the doc says so.it doesn't help much cause i am not working this weekend.oh well,have a headache.i am not allowed to drink coffee.but i will.i live on it!

Purslane hat gesagt…

I'm not attacking you, I just ironic. People at the theatre beware. I'm not really in a talking mood either... more in a eating, watching things and ignoring the mess in the kitchen mood. I'll probably call on Sunday if I can get my hands on a phone. Get well soon!