Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2008

60 Questions

I got up two hours ago and am still sitting in my jimjams in front of the computer. Where did all the time go? Oh yeah, right, into a 60 questions meme snatched form Faith and some Lorne-fangirlying.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Nothing because I don't have a car.

2. When was the last time you threw up
Really throwing up? I don't really remember actually. Christmas Eve probably after that two pieces of cake with cream in it on an empty stomach.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Bloody fucking shit or verdammte Axt or a combination of those.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
I haven't even seen one person today. So... Faith on her Blog, Jason Momoa and his new haircut and Gamina's and WüRa's reaction to that. I'm easy to amuse.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was fast asleep.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Having the first sips at the cup of coffee that I'm about to finish right now.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
I will be sitting in the last seminar of this semester.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I was singing along to Somebody to love by Queen.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Snoopy pyjamas. I just got up.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A bun.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
As a matter of fact I have, and I actually hardly ever buy clothes.

15. When was the last time you ran?
Really ran? After the tram two weeks ago. Really really ran? Walking the dog a couple of weeks ago and suddenly I started to run.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ohhh... really watched? Well I guess the football match Greenbay Packers vs New York Giants counts anthough I just watched a bit because I was fascinated by how you only saw a lot of clothes and a bit of white fog of the fans.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Probably my boss. I hardly ever email.

19. Ever go camping?
No.

20. Do you have a tan?
No. I delight in my vampire-esque paleness.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
No. I don't drink soda. I drink cocktails from a straw though.

25. What did your last IM say?
IM... internet message? I can't remember because I haven't used the messenger in ages.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I don't think so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Some office stuff, cleaning up, start packing, cook, and go to Kung Fu class.

28. Where is your mom right now?
At home and probably at work.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The telly. But it's off. Nothing on tv at this time anyway.

30. What color is your watch?
I lost two watches in a row and I didn't have the second one very long, so I took it as a sign not to have a watch. I'm going for a fob watch next time that I can put into my pockets.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Beach and ocean.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
No. I'm way to lazy to endure all the nuisance and the pain.

33. What is your birthstone?
Huh? You mean like the stone for the month you were born in? I think that's amethyst.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends on whether I have a car or not. Because without a car a drive thru doesn't make too much sense.

35.How many kids do you want?
At least two. Three would be nicer.

36. Do you have a dog?
Yes. Cutest little creature on the planet.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My brother. I think.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Define meeting. Seen - yes. Served a drink - yes. Got an autograph - yes. Met in a hotel/hotel bar/elevator - yes. Just met someone and had a chat like two people having a casual chat - no.

39. Any plans today?
Class, buying food, cooking food, reading, knitting and maybe picking up Dungeon Siege again.

40. How many states have you lived in?
One. Well, two.

41. Ever go to college?
Doing that right now. Well as soon as I'm dressed.

42. Where are you right now?
In front of my desk in a very comfortable position.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Flatmates breaking my mugs.

44. Last song listened to?
Somebody to love by Queen in the narrow sense, in a wider sense of song it's the score of North and South.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Dumb and intolerant people.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Chucks that once a long time ago were yellow and orange. Oh, and they didn't have holes then as well.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No. There are occasional fits of envy, but they don't last long and usually I remember pretty fast what I have.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so.

51. What time is it?
Quarter to 12. I forgot how long these memes can take.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Some.

53. Do you eat healthy?
At the moment I'm working on eating regularly and not making it fastfood. Because I share the kitchen with my flatmates I am kinda lazy to go and cook properly. It's easier at home because the fridge and the kitchen are not far away and I can bring my laptop to listen to music or watch something while I cook. So... I'm trying.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Breathe. Sometimes I eat. Think... read... on a good day I even talk.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No. Unadulterated loathing yes.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I guess so. Though more in the sense of "Hellllooooo, you sexy thing." If I see a sexy thing that is.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
26.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I only have three and I can't decide which one is the weirdest. One is on my left earlobe because I fell and hit it on the armrest of the couch (don't ask - strange couch) when I was five or so. My dad took me to the hospital and I had stitches. I still remember that. One is from rollerblading, and the other one is above the knee fom playing basketball. We used to have stones to hold open the garage doors that were about knee high where I played. So one day I didn't look and scratched my knee open on one of those stones. Bled like hell. Two days after that I played again - and scratched my knee open on the exact same stone in the exact same place. Bled like hell, again. Yes, I do learn slowly sometimes.