Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008

Our songs are our prayers

Lately I have lost my taste for music a little which is why I haven't been listening to much, but last night I started to listen to Queen and David Bowie (via Youtube) and since I got up I've been listening to all kinds of songs by Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and Queen. And I just want to say thanks to my brother. He is five years older than I am, and when he was a teenager and I still a child, he listened to all these things, and because we used to play games on his Commodore 64 (yes, early 90s if you care to ask) and listen to all these rock bands at their best I came to love them too.

I think it is where I got my taste for rock music from. It's why I've always loved the sound of a guitar. So excuse me, I gotta listen to Bon Jovi's In These Arms at full volume once more before I go to get my hair cut.