Mittwoch, 19. März 2008

Cut off the telephone


As I was reading Morrighan's blog* I was thinking about my prom night, which reminded me of guys whom I gave my phonenumber to and who never called. That is so frustrating. What is it with you guys that you don't seem to be able to pick up the freaking phone and just call? Anyway, I decided to not give my phonenumber to any guy anymore. I'll give them my address, and if they write me a postcard, I can be sure that they might have called if I'd given them my number.

The next step taken on the road to being the ultimate hermit slash strange cat lady. I am very proud of myself.

BTW, the benefit of a laptop: I can watch Gilmore Girls while I'm baking in the kitchen.

* Morri, puking at the prom with the parents as witness... that is really embarassing. I at least only started snogging the guy I hated most in school after my parents had left. :-)

4 Kommentare:

Faith Manages hat gesagt…

BTW, the benefit of a laptop: I can watch Gilmore Girls while I'm baking in the kitchen.
.... :D!
Dasjama 'ne Idee! Warum fällt mir sowas nie ein?

amanda james hat gesagt…

i for myself wanna have a slice of that cake*g*

Purslane hat gesagt…

@ Faith: Ich werde später mal nen Fernseher und DVD-Player in der Küche stehen habe, weil ich Unterhaltung beim Kochen brauche. *gg*

@ Amanda: Ich befürchte, bis ich wieder in Berlin bin, wird nur noch der Blechkuchen essbar sein. Ich könnte natürlich Mittwoch auch nochmal was backen. Hmmmm.

amanda james hat gesagt…

jaaaa,ich bin für die letzte variante*g*und ich mag doch den keks...äh...kuchen