Mittwoch, 26. März 2008

Paperwork

Well, this day was dominated by finishing the bloody fucking stupid annoying and completely crappy Hamlet paper, starting to clean up the garden, watching six episodes of Gilmore Girls (Mwaahhh! I'm in tears!), and trying not to worry about leaving for Berlin. I'll be hopefully back by Sunday anyway, because I'm not working next week so no need to stay in big stinking city. At the latest I'll go back on Tuesday if I have to work on Monday but that already would kinda screw up my brilliant plans. I just really don't want to think about it right now anyways. No matter how strange things sometimes get around here, this is where I'm happy and where I want to be. Only I can't have that full time right now.

I'll just go on belting out 'I will always love you' once more.