Dienstag, 22. April 2008

I think I pulled a Rory there.

I just got the evaluation for my paper on Almereyda's Hamlet and Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet. Well I had the mail in my account since last week, I just didn't check. *coughs* I think I will have to print out the evaluation, frame it and put it on the wall. It contains phrases like "wonderfully perceptive", "pointed and poignant observations" and "versatile, spirited and a pleasure to read", and all of those refer to what the essay actually is, and not to what it should be. Nobody has ever sung my praises in such a way. My professor wants a copy for his personal collection of excellent student papers. At this point I'm trying to keep myself from screaming loudly because that would make the window panes break. On all four floors of this house.

OMG. Only one time I wanted to pull off something like that. And I'll stop bragging now and go edit my second paper that is due till Monday and not even half as good as this one.

2 Kommentare:

Die Herumtreiberin hat gesagt…

Gratulation! :o)

amanda james hat gesagt…

well done my dear! i am so proud of you!