Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008

Time flies even when you're not having fun.

I actually thought this day would pass horribly slow and would drag itself torturing me with its pointlessness as I am kinda condemned to sitting, lying and resting. But whoooosh - it's already eight. I forgot that I am a master at killing time. Especially from 12 onwards time seems to just slip through my fingers, especially when there is something that I still need to do. Okay, today it's just copying some stuff on my laptop and burning a couple of CDs. Which I still haven't done although I had the whole day. Master at getting nothing done = me.

And I was just woken up by a knock on my door and guess who it was not? It was not the sexy male nurse bringing me nice hot tea. Really nobody seems to have pity with me and my needs.