Sonntag, 29. Juni 2008

Please undo this. Please.

Everybody who watches Doctor Who and hasn't seen episode 12 yet: don't read on because I have seen it and I need to talk.

What the bloody hell! I mean if you want to give a fan a heart attack this is the ideal way to do it. I have been biting my nails, I have been squealing, I had tears in my eyes, but at the end I just kept saying 'You can't be doing this. You can't be doing this.' Seriously: you can't be doing this!

I mean you keep saying one of the companions is going to die and then you do this??? And I wish I could just sit back and watch the fandom implode, but actually I kinda really care about this.

Bwahh. Breathe, just breathe. Erm, I mean, the episode was great. The Daleks were great, especially the one that looked like it had already been shot by Rose. And Rose! :D The coming together of all teams worked really really well, especially because in the end it's just Jack, Rose, Donna, and the Doctor, so it's not overcrowded like some feared. The story, the Medusa Cascade, the way it all suddenly falls into place is brilliant, but... you can't be doing this!

Okay. I'll try to calm down now and go to bed. I had a really tough day at work, which cost me a lot of nerves (people just needed more attention otday than usual, I don't know if it was the weather or something), but this cost me more. You really can't be doing this.