Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

Booklist update

I've finally managed to update the booklist, after I just got new food for my mind. It took me about three months I think, but I finished reading Moby Dick some weeks ago already. Glenkill was next and the first book that I've read in German in ages. Very good read. Then came Through the Looking Glass which had been sitting on my shelf for quite a while. I tried Round Ireland with a Fridge but I didn't get very far before reading for class arrived: The Hours by Michael Cunningham was another fast read that I finished during some long shifts at work. The Fellowship of the Ring travelled to England with me, as I didn't know what else to take. Turned out I didn't read very much on the trip; instead I kept staring out of windows and sucking in every impression. Now I have picked up Peter Pan as interim-reading until my new books arrive which they did just today. So Love's Labour's Lost will be carried with me now because now that I've seen it, I want to read it as well. And then see it again. Next up will probably be the third Harry Potter, possibly Oliver Twist, and then again reading for class.

2 Kommentare:

Kristina hat gesagt…

ey! where's day four? I'm waiting impatiently!!

Purslane hat gesagt…

I'm sorry! I've already started writing, but I have so much to do at the moment that I can't get finished. But I'm trying. Maybe I can get it finished tomorrow or Wednesday. I gotta phrase that underwear moment. *gg*